I’m not sure where the time is going but once again it is the end of another month. My author interview for June is with author Lauren Boehm-Lynch
Lauren writes books for children, young adults, and cookbooks under her own publishing company- Broken Road Farm Publishing.
Authors now have several questions to choose from related to their writing as well as about themselves.
So thank you , Lauren, for being my guest and the first to interview with my new questions.
- Do you remember the first book you read that had an impact on you – in what way and what was the name of that book?
The Flame and The Flower by Rosemary Rogers. The descriptions of the events and the main characters made me feel a part of the story.
- When did you first realize you wanted to write?
From a young age then in 1980 I wrote my first novel a romance, I put it away and now after being published and having more experience I dusted it off and should be putting it out soon!
- Where do your ideas come from?
The Broken Road Farm which is where we live; there is always something happening.
- I’ve often found that creative people have more than one talent, what is yours?
Cooking, I love to cook.
- If you could jump inside of a book for one day (as an observer) what book would it be?
Gone With the Wind, I would love to observe however I would need to be dressed in one of those beautiful dresses.
- What are you working on now and can you tell us about it?
The Broken Road Farm Counting & Picture Book. This book is filled with pictures of the animals that live on the farm.
- Have you won any awards for your writing/books and if so what?
Cooking on the Broken Road Farm won Best Cover Award which was illustrated by my husband Tim.
- Have you ever experienced something weird you could not explain?
I heard a sound in my kitchen when I went to check one of my Mammaw’s jars that I had filled with her crochet needles in fell to the floor right side up and didn’t break…funny thing is it was behind a cookie jar that was not out of place!
- What makes you happy?
My husband, kids, grandkids, the farm and of course writing, plus now having my own publishing company, Broken Road Farm Publishing!
- If you aren’t writing (or doing anything associated with writing), what are you doing?
Reading I love romance novels and books by James Patterson
Where to find Lauren:
If you are an author interested in an interview, please contact me.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read all about Author Lauren Boehm-Lynch